- 2018 – Bogomolets National Medical University, Second medical faculty
- 2018 – 2021 – Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, «Obstetrics and Gynecology»
- Participated in the work of a scientific and practical webinar as a listener: "Viral lesions of the genitals, relevant aspects of interdisciplinary interaction", 05/27/2021
- Participated in the work of the specialized school of infectious and inflammatory diseases (pneumonia, COVID-19, IBD, IBS, cystitis, pyelonephritis, asymptomatic bacteriuria). Current aspects of sexology in all age periods. Threat of miscarriage. Shortage states, 11.06.2021
- Participated in the online conference "De femina: Pro childbirth", 12.06-13.06.2021
- The project "From a doctor to ministers" is the development of an action program to help the Ministry of Health.
- Training with practical skills "Basics of hysteroscopy", 09/21/2021
- Practical course "Ultrasound in gynecology", 11.12.2021-12.12.2021
- Took part in the distance learning online Scientific and Educational Project "School of Endocrinologist" 22.02-26.02.2022
- Participated in the scientific and practical conference with online broadcast, "Women's reproductive health: from theory to practice", 05/24/2022
- Participated in the work of the seminar "Criminal responsibility in the daily practice of a medical worker. Part I. Application of criminal liability in the daily work of a medical worker", 08/05/2022.
What diseases are treated
- Benign tumors of the ovaries and uterus.
- Inflammatory processes of the female reproductive system.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- hyperplasia of the endometrium.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Pathology of the cervix.
- Removal of papillomas.
- climacteric disorders.
- Bone disorders (osteoporosis) associated with menopausal disorders.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Management of chronic diseases of the female genital organs (including endometriosis, fibroids).
- Selection of contraception, planning and management of pregnancy.
Why do I work as a doctor?
Since childhood, I saw in myself the strength and desire to help others. In modern realities, it is to show that it is not scary to go to the doctor and that obstetrician-gynecologists are friendly and responsive.
I know such languages