- 2001 – Vinnitsa State Medical University named after I.I. M. I. Pirogov, specialty «Medicine».
- 2003 - specialization in pediatric hematology.
- 2005-2007 - clinical residency at the Department of Hematology.
- 2012 - specialization in the organization and management of health care.
- 2009-2010 — distance learning under the program «Hematology. radiation medicine. Fundamentals of Cell Therapy» (Kyoto (Japan).
- PAC (pre-certification cycle) «Hematology» on the basis of the Department of Hematology and Transfusiology at NMAPE named after N.I. P.L. Shupika, Kiev.
- courses «Accompanying Therapy» on the basis of the Department of Hematology and Transfusiology at NMAPE named after N.I. P.L. Shupika, Kiev.
- courses «Modern methods of drug treatment of malignant tumors» on the basis of the Department of Hematology and Transfusiology at NMAPE named after. P.L. Shupyk, Kiev.
Participation in associations:
- Member of the EUROPEAN HEMATOLOGY ASSOCIATION (EHA) / Member of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH).
- 2014 - symposium with international participation «Modern strategy for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia»;
- 2017 - scientific and practical conference with international participation «Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Modern views on pathogenesis, approaches to diagnosis and treatment»;
- 2018 - International Scientific and Practical Conference «Actual Issues of Hematology»;
- 2018 – Ukrainian International Congress on Transfusiology «Modern problems of transfusiology and donation. Clinical and industrial transfusiology»;
- 2018 – European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education «Current issues in transfusion medicine and blood donation. Collection, processing and usage of blood and blood products»;
- 2019 - scientific and practical conference with international participation «Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of lymphomas»;
- 2020 – VI Congress of Hematologists and Transfusiologists of Ukraine;
- 2016 - annual scientific and practical conference «Prospects for the diagnosis and treatment of hematological diseases».
What diseases are treated
- Different types of anemia (iron deficiency, deficiency of vitamin B12, folic acid);
- Blood clotting disorders;
- Genetic features of hemostasis disorders / folate cycle disorders (AFS);
- Detection and monitoring of lymphoproliferative diseases (lymphomas, leukemias);
- Identification of individual risks of thrombosis in preparation for hormonal therapy and operations, recommendations for preventing relapses.
I know such languages