- 2013 - 2019 National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets
- 2019 - 2021 NMAPO named after P. L. Shupika, specialization in "Dermatovenereology"
- 2021 NMAPO named after P. L. Shupika, specialization in "Pediatric dermatovenerology"
- From 2021 - Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- 2019 - 2021 - specialization on the basis of the "Kyiv City Clinical
- Dermatovenerological Hospital, outpatient and inpatient department
- April 2021 - Mesotherapy and biorevitalization course (Internetional school of Aesthetic
- February 2021. – Course “All Botulinum Toxins” (World Aesthetic Education)
- August 2021 - Dermoscopy course "Dermlite''
- August 2021 - Course "Plasmotherapy" A-Plasma
- February 2022 - Lip contouring with hyaluronic acid preparations
- February 2022 - Contour correction of the middle and lower third of the face with preparations
- hyaleronic acid
- July 2022 - individual training in CO2 laser resurfacing of scars
- August 2022 - individual training in HIFU therapy (SMAS lifting)
What diseases are treated
- Parasitic infections.
- Fungal diseases of the skin, nails, hair in adults and children.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- The multiple colours of pityriasis versicolor
- Pink deprive (Zhiber's illness)
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Acne disease.
- Acne, post-acne.
- Moles and warts.
Why do I work as a doctor?
Because I love helping people. So I love to learn, but medicine - zavzhdi about teaching the whole life. I am motivated by a successful rejoicing, never mind stimulating to become better, but more corny for patients.
I know such languages