- 2010-2014 First Kyiv Medical College
- 2015-2021 Bogomolets National Medical University
September 2021: Conference for professionals in family medicine. Ukraine, Kyiv. - mastered modern algorithms for diagnosing and treating patients with: COPD, arterial hypertension, anxiety disorders, obesity, insulin resistance and prediabetes, atopic dermatitis, HIV / AIDS, polyarthritis. Features of anticoagulant therapy, vaccination of people with special needs.
- September 2021: master class " Otophthalmoscopy", Ukraine, Kyiv - mastering the skills of conducting an otoscopic and ophthalmoscopic examination of a patient.
- September 2021: master class "Visualization methods of chest pathology (X-ray and CT)" Ukraine, Kyiv - mastered the skills of differential diagnosis of pathology of the chest organs, imaging methods: CT, X-ray.
- September 2022: The largest conference for primary doctors. Pro family 2022. (online) Ukraine, Kyiv. – mastered modern algorithms for emergency care: bleeding, circulatory and respiratory arrest, anaphylactic shock. Management of patients with varicose veins, angina suffered myocardial infarction. Urticaria management.
- October 2022: Mircim 2022 with EFIM and ISIM Sessions (hybrid course) Krakow, Poland. – got the opportunity to get acquainted with non-standard and interesting clinical cases in the field of internal diseases.
- viral diseases (Acute respiratory viral infection, influenza, COVID, adenovirus, herpes)
- allergic rhinitis
- seasonal hay fever
- bronchial asthma
- arterial hypertension
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum
- metabolic disorders: obesity, prediabetes, insulin resistance
- superficial skin injuries (burns of various origins, mechanical injuries)
- food poisoning
Because I have a desire and inspiration to help people. In family medicine each case is unique, the patient's history is different each time and requires special methods and approaches in diagnosis and treatment, so accuracy is of great importance and speed. This is difficult, but interesting at the same time.