Family Physician, Gastroenterologist
- 2002 – 2008 — Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2008 – 2010 — Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
Сertificates, diplomas, awards:
- 2014 — UMMA- certified gastroenterologist.
What diseases are treated
- Diseases of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum: esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis and gastroduodenitis of various etiologies, dyspepsia.
- Bowel disease (IBD): irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, bowel dysfunction.
- Liver diseases: alcoholic and toxic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, as well as the diagnosis of viral liver diseases.
- Diseases of the gallbladder, biliary tract and pancreas: cholecystitis, cholesterolosis of the gallbladder, cholangitis, dysfunction of the gallbladder and sphincter of Oddi, postcholecystectomy syndrome, chronic pancreatitis of various etiologies.
- Treatment of chronic diseases of the digestive tract with severe course.
I know such languages