- 2008 — 2014 Bogomolets National Medical University
- 2014 — 2016 NMAPO named after P. L. Shupyk, internship in the specialty "Internal diseases"
- 2017— 2018 - NMAPO named after P. L. Shupyk and KMKL No. 9, specialization courses in otolaryngology.
- 2018 — 2018 - NMAPO named after P.L. Shupyka and DMKL No. 1, specialization courses in children's otolaryngology.
- 2019 - "Functional Endoscopic Rhinosurgery" course and internship at the Otolaryngology Clinic of the National Military Medical Center "HVKG".
- 2019 - 5th Congress of European ORL-HNS
- 2019 - membership in the European Community of Rhinology.
- On February 29, 2020, she took part in the master class Paramedian frontal flap in nose reconstruction. Live surgery
- 2020-2021 Participant of the "International basic and advanced dissection course: paranasal sinuses, orbit, middle ear, anterior and lateral skull base" Antalya, Turkey.
- Internship in rhinology, skull base surgery and facial plastic surgery at Hacettepe University Ankara, Turkey 31.01-01.03.2022
What diseases are treated
- Conservative treatment of inflammatory and infectious diseases of the ENT organs (rhinitis, adenoiditis, rhinosinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, acute sensorineural deafness, external and middle otitis, etc.)
- Treatment of chronic diseases of the lymphopharyngeal ring and paranasal sinuses.
- Stopping nosebleeds.
- Urgent surgery of boils and abscesses of ENT localization.
- Correction/reposition of the bones of the nose.
- Suturing wounds of the ENT region.
- Removal of foreign bodies from the ear, nose and throat.
- Surgical treatment:
Why do I work as a doctor?
I think because I have devoted 14.5 years of my life to this.
I know such languages