Therapist, family doctor
- 2014 - 2020 Dnipro Medical State University
- 2020-2022 Bogomolets National Medical University Internship - private clinic "Dobrobut"
- April 2020: “Manage Pain” online conference - gained skills and tools to work with pain
- September 2021: PRO FAMILY, Kyiv - acquired basic skills of otophthalmoscopy, management of neurological diseases at the primary level
What diseases are treated
- Counseling patients with COVID-19 (mild, moderate course)
- Acute respiratory viral infections
- Allergic rhinitis, allergic dermatitis, mild and moderate bronchial asthma
- Pain in the lower back, myofascial syndrome
- Arterial hypertension, thyroid disease
- Counseling of patients with gastrointestinal diseases (acute gastritis, gastric ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Somatoform autonomic dysfunction, panic attack, depression, generalized anxiety disorder
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, angina pectoris, heart failure)
- Drawing up a plan of vaccinations and scheduled examinations (list of analyzes and instrumental research methods) for screening
Why do I work as a doctor?
I always saw myself as a "hero" from the books I read as a child, and the profession of a doctor is one of the most heroic.
I know such languages
- Ukraininan (C2)
- Russian (С2)
- English (В1-В2)
- Germany (А1-А2)