- 2010 – 2016 – Bogomolets National Medical University.
- 2016 – 2019 –Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- September 2019 – December 2019: internship at the University of Strasbourg at the Faculty of Medicine (France);
- April - May 2021 - thematic improvement courses of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupik "Colposcopy and inflammatory diseases in gynecology" (Kyiv);
- October 2021 – thematic improvement courses at the National University of Health of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupik “Ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology” (Kyiv);
- March - April 2022 - thematic improvement courses at the National University of Health of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupik "Reproductive Endocrinology" (Kyiv).
- September 2016: Scientific and practical conference with international participation "Problem issues of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive medicine in modern conditions" (Kyiv): took part in the discussion and analysis of interesting cases in the clinical practice of gynecologists and gynecologists-endocrinologists, met members of the EBCOG-society.
- October 2018: practical simulation workshop “Prevention of preterm birth, non-surgical correction of CCI, conservative treatment of genital prolapse. The use of pessaries in obstetric and gynecological practice. Rehabilitation after childbirth” (Cherkassy): listened to lectures on the conservative correction of genital prolapse, and also worked out practical skills in setting different types of pessaries for isthmic-cervical insufficiency or genital prolapse.
- September 2019 - December 2019: internship at the University of Strasbourg at the Faculty of Medicine (France): attended a course of lectures, most of which impressed the lectures on embryology, and also assisted doctors in the department of the University Clinic during consultations. This gave me the opportunity to see how French doctors communicate and lead patients.
- April 2021 - IV International Congress with online broadcast "Reproductive Health: a multidisciplinary approach in the continuous professional development of doctors" (Kyiv): I listened to lectures and examples of clinical cases from both Ukrainian and world scientists, whose recommendations I implement in daily practice.
- October 2021 - 2-day intensive course with practical skills development "Ultrasound diagnostics in gynecology" and practical training "Practical application of the O-RADS classification of ovarian neoplasms"; Ultrasound diagnostics in early pregnancy (Kyiv): I listened to lectures by Professor Olga Gorbunova, and practically worked out the learned theoretical base step by step during the master class.
What diseases are treated
- Benign tumors of the ovaries and uterus.
- Inflammatory processes of the female reproductive system.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- hyperplasia of the endometrium.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Pathology of the cervix.
- Removal of papillomas.
- climacteric disorders.
- Bone disorders (osteoporosis) associated with menopausal disorders.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Management of chronic diseases of the female genital organs (including endometriosis, fibroids).
- Selection of contraception, planning and management of pregnancy.
Why do I work as a doctor?
From the 8th grade I dreamed of becoming a doctor, in the 1st year of the university I decided on the specialization "Obstetrics and Gynecology". I wish to help women and girls maintain a healthy state of their reproductive system and have healthy children.
I know such languages