- 2004 - 2010 National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets
- 2010 – specialization in functional diagnostics, P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- 2019 - specialization in ultrasound diagnostics, P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- June 2021 - thematic improvement "Fundamentals of echocardiography in children", Kyiv - acquired modern methods of ultrasound diagnosis of heart defects in children
- June 2021 - training with mastering practical skills "Transcranial duplex scanning (TCDS). Research methodology and diagnosis of pathology" - acquired modern practical skills for assessing the normality and pathology of brain vessels
- I conduct ultrasound diagnostics of diseases of the cardiovascular system - ultrasound of the heart and vessels (in children and adults), vessels of the neck and brain (in adults)
- Ultrasound of the organs of the abdominal cavity (liver, pancreas, gall bladder, spleen, intestine), urinary system (kidneys, ureters, bladder)
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland, lungs.
Because I have been interested in medicine since childhood - anatomy atlases, doll medical kits. I was especially interested in the human heart – an amazing and sensitive organ. At first I wanted to treat heart diseases, later I became interested in assessing the condition of the heart and its vessels, hemodynamics.