- 2016-2022- National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets
- 2022- intern-doctor general practice-family medicine National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets
- August 2022- PROFAMILY: family support at the primary level
- September 2022- PROGASTRO: gastroenterological diagnoses in adults
- October 2022- Surgical and traumatological cases in the practice of a general practitioner.
What diseases are treated
- Diseases of respiratory system: rhinosinusitis (running nose) , tonsillitis, COVID-19 (mild, moderate course), ARVI, pneumonia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Diseases of cardiovascular system: dyslipidemia, arterial hypertension, arterial hypotension.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenum ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome
- Diseases of the urinary system: cystitis, pyelonephritis
- Neurological diseases: somatoform autonomic dysfunctions, osteochondrosis
- Allergic reactions, poisoning, iron deficiency anemia
Why do I work as a doctor?
Because I like to be useful and help people!
I know such languages