- 2014 - 2020 - National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets
- 2020 - 2022 - Internship in the specialty "Neurology"
- 2022 - until today - Postgraduate course in the specialty "Neurology"
- February 2021 – Neuro Shock conference on intensive therapy of neurological diseases (Progress platform) care management for craniocerebral and spinal cord injury
- March 2021 – Two-day conference PRO Stroke (Progress platform) review of the possibilities of providing care for HPMC and stroke prevention
- September 2022 – Practical aspects of electroencephalography in the practice of an epileptologist (UPEL) review of the possibilities of clinical electroencephalography
- October 2022 - Multiple Sclerosis: Current Aspects of Diagnosis and Treatment (School of Innovative Medicine) differential diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and modern principles of diagnosis and treatment
What diseases are treated
- Different types of headache (migraine, tension headache)
- Pain in the lower back and vertebral radiculopathy
- Different types of vertigo (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, persistent postural-perceptual vertigo)
- Sleep disorders (insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome)
- Syncopal states
- Disorders of the peripheral nervous system (polyneuropathies, plexopathies, tunnel syndromes and other mononeuropathies, herpes zoster, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia)
- Neuromuscular diseases (progressive muscular dystrophies, spinal amyotrophies, myasthenia)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Diseases with a predominance of movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, Huntington's chorea, generalized torsion dystonia, tics and Tourette's syndrome, spinocerebellar degenerations)
- Alzheimer's disease and other diseases leading to dementia
- Normotensive hydrocephalus and other types of hydrocephalus
- Correction of the condition associated with a stroke, brain injury and other nervous system injuries
Why do I work as a doctor?
To learn the secrets of how our "I" is arranged - our brain, memory mechanisms and the essence of consciousness - is my life's business, it is neurology. Such a task is an extraordinary challenge for me as a doctor and scientist. Walking this road is sometimes a difficult and tragic task, but someone has to walk it. This someone is in front of you, dear readers.
I know such languages