Infectious disease specialist, Epidemiologist
- 2008-2014 – NMU named after O. O. Bogomolets
- 2014-2015 – internship in the specialty of epidemiology at NSU named after O. O. Bogomolets
- 2016 – specialization courses in infectious diseases on the basis of NUOZ named after P. L. Shupyk.
What diseases are treated
- acute intestinal infections
- traveler's diarrhea
- antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- viral hepatitis
- infectious mononucleosis
- viral childhood infections in adults (measles, rubella, chicken pox, mumps)
- Lyme Borreliosis
Why do I work as a doctor?
- I continue the family dynasty of doctors from my grandfather a veterinarian, my mother an ambulance paramedic to a doctor.
I know such languages