Head of the gynecology department
- 1985 – 1993 — Chernivtsi State Medical Institute
- 1998 – 2003 — Postgraduate studies at the Bukovyna State Medical Academy
- 2002 – specialization in cervical pathology, colposcopy; master class in surgical gynecology and oncogynecology (Professor E.V. Kokhanevich)
- 2010 - school of endocrine gynecology. PAG, Kyiv.
- 2010 - specialization in endoscopic gynecology
- Since 2010 - taught at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, BSMU
- 2012 – master class on colposcopy and cervical pathology.
- 2019 – specialization in ultrasound diagnostics, ultrasound doctor.
- 1998-2001 – specialization and subsequent improvement in endocrine gynecology and infertility treatment (Professor V.P. Smetnik)
- As part of experience exchange programs, he interned at: municipal clinic in Vienna, Austria, 1996, 1998; Scientific center of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation, 1999, 2000; Warsaw Medical University Clinic, 2017. Warsaw, Poland; as part of the educational program for doctors - at the clinical bases of René Descartes University and Denis Diderot University (France).
What diseases are treated
- pregnancy management
- management of normal, complicated and pathological births
- operative obstetrics, Caesarean section
- inflammation of the uterus and appendages
- inflammation of the cervix and vagina (colpitis, vaginitis)
- cervical dysplasia
- disorders in perimenopause
- treatment of fertility disorders
- violation of the menstrual cycle
- abnormal uterine bleeding
- ovarian cysts
- uterine myoma
- hyperplastic processes of the endometrium
- endometrial polyps
- lowering of the walls of the vagina
- uterine prolapse
Major gynecological surgeries:
- laparoscopic - on the appendages of the uterus
- vaginal gynecological operations — plastic for ruptures of the vagina, prolapse of the uterus
- laparotomy - with dissection of the anterior abdominal wall in order to remove myomatous nodes, cysts or the uterus
- plastic operations
Small gynecological surgeries:
- Separate therapeutic and diagnostic scraping of the endometrium
- Knife biopsy of the cervix
- Diathermocoagulation\cryo\RHC\LV of the cervix
- Conization of the cervix (using radio waves)
- Hysteroscopy is diagnostic
- Hysteroscopy with diagnostic scraping/removal of endometrial polyps and synechiae
- Hysteroscopic endometrial resection (endometrial ablation)
- Hysteroscopic resection of myomatous nodes
- Punctures of the abdominal cavity through the posterior vaginal vault
- Stitching on the cervix
- Stitching of tears in the vagina and perineum
- Drainage of female genital abscess (WORD catheter)
Why do I work as a doctor?
Because I can't imagine me being someone else.
I know such languages