These are examples of problems for which our doctors can visit a patient at home and likely improve/resolve his problem without requiring ambulance services or hospitalization.
- High blood pressure
- Headache, weakness
- Skin rash
- Urinary retention (difficulty passing your urine)
- Temperature rise to 39 degrees Celsius (102 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Pain control, dressing changes, injections
- Repeated vomiting and diarrhea
- Worsening of chronic diseases
- Tick bite
As health reform unfolds in Ukraine, rules surrounding ambulance services are changing. For your convenience, our Clinic stands ready to carry out home/hotel/office visits in cases where government services (ambulance, doctors) decline.
We recommend calling an ambulance in the following cases
- Burns or frostbite
- Sudden pain in the heart, chest
- Loss of consciousness or difficulty breathing
- Cramping or sudden pain that does not resolve
- Sudden weakness with loss of function (movement, speech, vision)
- Temperature rise above 39 degrees Celsius (102 F) with any of the above symptoms
- Accidents (road accidents, all kinds of injuries)
- Heavy bleeding, vomiting blood
- Symptoms related to any kind of poisoning: snake / insect / animal bites
- Premature delivery or complications during pregnancy
- Acute psychosis (losing mental contact with external reality).