Coronavirus: symptoms, prevention and treatment
Coronavirus infection COVID-19 affects different groups of people to varying degrees. Most of those infected have mild to moderate illness and do not need hospitalization.
But there is a percentage of people, especially those with chronic diseases, who have moderate to severe coronavirus disease, and sometimes hospitalization.
The only possible prevention of coronavirus disease today is vaccination.
Basic rules of conduct during a pandemic:
- keeping a distance of 1-1.5 m;
- wearing a mask in closed rooms or in crowded places;
- frequent correct hand washing;
- self-isolation at the first symptoms of ODS.
Commonly observed symptoms:
- increased body temperature;
- dry cough;
- Some infected people may also experience:
- various painful sensations;
- sore throat;
- loss of smell and taste;
- rash on the skin or depigmentation of nails on the hands and feet.
When the first symptoms appear (headache, fever, cough, sore throat, etc.), you should immediately contact your family doctor and take a test (PCR or antigen) to determine the virus. Upon confirmation, self-isolation is required for 7-10 days, depending on the complexity of the disease.
Rate the article:
Number of ratings: 197