Topical healthcare workshops and webinars
Topical healthcare workshops in UNIVERSUM.CLINIC:
- experienced and professional lecturers-doctors;
- interesting, relevant and important medical topics;
- provision of practical tools and exercises on psychological topics, evidence-based recommendations on medical topics;
- individual training on the topic of interest of the Client;
- accompanying each lecture/training with a presentation, which is then transferred to the Client for use;
- the ability to make a video recording of the workshop;
- new skills and knowledge;
- any format convenient for the Client: face-to-face (at the Client's location) or online (Zoom, Teams, Google Meet).
Lectures from UNIVERSUM.CLINIC psychologists:
PURPOSE: to preserve the mental health of the Company's employees, improve the psychological well-being of the team, increase the stress resistance of employees.
- How to provide psychological support to yourself and others.
- Emotions: why do we need them and how to regulate them.
- Stress resistance and how to cope with long-term stress.
- Postponed life syndrome.
- Syndrome of emotional burnout at work.
- Resilience (the ability to restore normal life after stress).
- War trauma and post-traumatic growth.
- Adaptation to a new life: refugee and resettlement.
- Survivor's fault.
- Concentration, motivation, discipline: how to master and apply in the interests of oneself.
Lectures from doctors of other specialties UNIVERSUM.CLINIC:
PURPOSE: providing reliable information on the topic in terms of evidence-based medicine according to international protocols and standards.
- Headache, migraine.
- COVID-19: Symptoms, treatment, prevention.
- Routine vaccination of adults – what is it?
- Cancer alertness at a preventive medical examination.
- Facts and myths of oncology. What to know and what to forget?
- First aid during the war.
- First aid during a chemical attack.
- Vaccines against COVID-19. Forewarned is forearmed.
- Coronavirus, pandemic, immunity and what to do with it all?
- Nuclear weapons and radiation hazard: threat and protection.
PURPOSE: effective management of the team during the war, improving communication, increasing the efficiency of employees' work.
- Professional burnout in the team: identify, analyze, overcome and develop a prevention plan.
- Corporate communications in the conditions of war.
- Motivation of subordinates in the midst of the uncertainty of the present.
- Corporate culture in the conditions of a long crisis.
- The impact of the war on the values and goals of professional activity.
- Empathy as a tool to overcome the crisis.
- Team dynamics in adverse conditions: stability vs fluidity.
- Psychological feedback from the team and how to use psychometric tools to assess the psychological well-being of employees.
Trainings from UNIVERSUM.CLINIC psychologists:
PURPOSE: To provide participants with the psychological tools and practical skills to achieve a specific goal.
- A strategy for psychological well-being in the workplace.
- Resilience for leaders who want to be highly effective in times of crisis.
- Building stress-resistant teams.
- The impact of stress on motivation, dynamics and performance of teams.
- Corporate culture and corporate communications: how to build to support the psychological well-being of the team.
- Psychological features of emotional burnout of different cohorts of workers and strategies for overcoming and preventing.