UNIVERSUM.CLINIC provides Ambulance 24/7 services in Kyiv and Kyiv region: around the clock and seven days a week.
24/7 you can quickly call to Ambulance Team and they arrive as soon as possible.
The car is equipped with all the necessary modern equipment for any non-standard situations.
+38 (044) 393-11-11
We provide emergency services for adults and children from 0 years old.
Benefits of UNIVERSUM.CLINIC emergency care:
- around the clock, 7 days a week;
- express diagnostics (express tests, included to price, including covid);
- assistance on the spot according to the international method BLS (basic life support);
- International doctors experience (worldwide clients transportation).
- Ambulance Call to Client;
- transportation, evacuation, and medical support of Client;
- Ambulance on tarmac (including tarmac access) and medical support by Doctor/Ambulance Team on air and water vessels;
- droppers, urgent home treatment, medication prescription;
- medical support during public events.
Ambulance Call to Client is carried out in the following cases (conditions requiring urgent care to improve/stabilize the patient's condition):
- exacerbation of chronic diseases (hypertensive crises, attacks of bronchial asthma, vegetative-vascular crises, arrhythmias, etc.);
- increasing of body temperature, which is not corrected by antipyretic drugs and accompanied by severe intoxication, shortness of breath, wheezing when breathing, rash;
- allergic reactions, reactions to insect bites;
- stomach ache;
- headache, joint pain, back pain (radiculitis, neuralgia);
- speech impairment, dizziness, dizziness, weakness, nausea;
- increased blood pressure, accompanied by a violation of the general condition;
- minor injuries, burns;
- alcohol intoxication syndrome, withdrawal symptoms;
- animal bites
- arrhythmia, palpitations, interruptions in the work of the heart.
- medical transportation
Ambulance team capabilities:
- departure to the specified address by equipped car;
- provision of emergency assistance (according to the protocols of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine);
- examination, consultation, conclusion;
- setting of droppers, administration of medicines;
- express tests for diagnosis;
- hospitalization, if necessary (in private or specialized state institutions).