In order to stay in good physical shape for a long time, to maximize full life and activity, women need to regularly visit a gynecologist, conduct planned preventive examinations and examinations, and monitor changes in their body.
UNIVERSUM.CLINIC Women's Health Package includes the necessary and important minimum for the annual preventive examination of a woman by a gynecologist. All examinations can be done in one visit, with significant timesavings.
• Consultation with a gynecologist, where the doctor will assess the general health of the woman. An annual preventive examination by a gynecologist is mandatory for all women.
• The PAP test is a screening for cervical cancer. You need to pass it once a year, because it is better to prevent the disease than to cure it later.
• Colposcopy - An examination of the vagina and cervix with a colposcope to look for abnormal cells.
• Ultrasound of the pelvic organs - the most informative diagnostic examination of the structure of the uterus, appendages and bladder. In addition, this examination allows you to diagnose pregnancy in the early stages.
• Ultrasound of the mammary glands, which must be done in the first phase of the menstrual cycle.
• After 40 years, mammography is required every 1-2 years.
After being examined by a gynecologist, you will receive a detailed treatment plan, if necessary, as well as recommendations for a comprehensive improvement in health and quality of life.
Using the protocols of evidence-based medicine, the gynecologist will provide information about the current state of the body; apply an integrated approach to solving diagnosed problems and maintaining overall health.