The cost of vaccination includes a doctor's consultation before the procedure.
Prevention of infections is in the top of the priority tasks list in our days medical care. It is very important not only treat diseases effective, but also make infections prevention. Therefore, in the private clinic "Universum Clinic" in Kyiv, the vaccination service is in demand. The preventive measure has proven effectiveness - it is used to prevent infections for our clients.
Why adults need to check their past vaccination list and make planned vaccination
In private clinic vaccines done not only for kids but for adults also. After vaccination, the body develops immunity. It can persist throughout life or weaken, therefore, in order to maintain the result, vaccinations can be carried out repeatedly according to the requirements of the national Ukrainian vaccination calendar and national calendar of other countries for expats who are temporary in Ukraine.
In some situations, urgent vaccination is required. Also special vaccinations are required for representatives of certain professions - sailors, military people, as well as tourists and people at risk, people who contact with many people during the day (doctors, nurses, teachers, hotel staff, restrains and café staff, staff in kindergarten, teachers, etc.)
How the procedure of vaccination is planned private clinic?
Vaccination can be done after a doctors consultation and necessary diagnostic. First, the client is consulted by an internist, GPs`t, pediatrician, if necessary by other narrow specialists doctors in private clinic - immunologists, aerologists and doctors of other profiles. Based on the results of consultation and diagnostic, doctors make a vaccination plan, taking into account all the risks and client`s health individual characteristics in current moment.
Revaccination in a private English-speaking medical center also has its own specific. In case if revaccination is nor routine in according to individual vaccination plan, the doctor first prescribes a blood test to check the level of antibodies to pathogenic infectious agents. A re-vaccination date is prescribed, making sure the procedure is necessary and there are no contraindications, such as leukemia, allergic reactions, hypersensitivity to the constituent components of drugs, etc.
What vaccines can you get in private clinic?
You can get all possible vaccines that are present in Ukraine in Universum clinic. Namely:
- ADT – M Byolitic (Ukraine) – against diphtheria and tetanus;
- Boostriks (Belgium) – against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough;
- Boostriks Polio (Belgium) against diphtheria, tetanus whooping cough and poliomyelitis;
- Vaxygripp (France) – against influenza;
- Varylrix (Belgium) – against chicken pox;
- Engerix – B for adults (Belgium) – against hepatitis B;
- Indirab (India) – against rabies;
- Influvac (Netherlands) – against influenza;
- Menaktra (USA) – against meningococcus infection;
- Prevenar 13 (GB) – against pneumococcus infection;
- Prioriks (Belgium) – against measles, mumps, rubella;
- Synflorix (Belgium) – against pneumococcus and hemophilia infection
- Stamaril (France) – against yellow fever;
- Twinrix (Belgium) – against hepatitis A and B;
- Tico Vac FSME Immune (Austria) – against encephalitis;
- Havrix 1440 (Belgium) – against hepatitis A for adults;
- Hiberix (Belgium) – against hemophilia infection;
- Cervarix (Belgium) – against human papilloma virus (prophylaxis of cervix uteri cancer).
Vaccination in Kyiv (costs)
Universum Clinic used only certified vaccines in the territory of Ukraine with correct cold storage. After vaccines allergic and side effects are quite rare. All vaccines are in a good budget. You can find actual prices in our website before your appointment.
The cost of the Vaccination Program includes:
- family doctor's consultation;
- vaccination procedure;
- passport of vaccination, if necessary