Haematology (blood diseases)
Blood diseases are among the most aggressive ones: they are characterised by their rapid progression and long-term treatment. That is why it is advisable to consult a haematologist as soon as symptoms, abnormal laboratory results or a general rapid deterioration of your health are present.
The clinic's hematologists treat diseases such as:
- blood chemistry disorders
- oncological diseases of the blood (cancer)
- lymphatic leukaemia
Prevention of blood diseases
- Lead a healthy lifestyle
- Balanced diet
- Give up unhealthy habits
- If you have a family history of eating disorders pay more attention to these areas and have regular check-ups.
- Get regular preventive tests.
- Control your iron levels and make sure they do not fall off.