Your frequent requests
Consultation of a cardiologist
Consultation of a cardiologist in English
1 000 UAH
Follow-up consultation of a cardiologist
Follow-up consultation of a cardiologist in English
Online consultation of a cardiologist
Online consultation of a cardiologist in English
Holter monitoring is a modern diagnosis of the state of the cardiovascular system, including the entire human body. Such monitoring is often prescribed by the doctor to athletes and people preparing for marathons. It can also be prescribed in the case of additional examinations.
How does the Mawi Wireless ECG Holter work?
- a small device is attached with an adhesive layer to the human body and then continuously registers cardiovascular activity;
- the duration of monitoring is 3-5 days;
- all information is recorded on the computer in real time, and the doctor can analyze every heartbeat.
Who can prescribe monitoring with Mawi wireless ECG Holter?
- family physician;
Benefits of the Mawi Wireless ECG Holter:
- a handy device that fits perfectly into a patient's daily life;
- the Mawi Biosensor patch takes up to one minute to set up. It can be performed in the clinic, at the doctor's office, or even at home;
- the Mawi Holter is waterproof, but should not be placed under running water;
- with a Mawi Holter, you can travel through detectors at the airport if necessary;
- with wireless Holter Mawi you can run and do sports.
Diana Al Kaddah
Cardiologist, specialist in ultrasound diagnosticsMore details
Cardiologist, TherapistMore details