1. Used for preliminary screening examination of persons who have come into contact with patients with COVID-19 or belonging to groups at increased risk of infection;
2. Allows you to identify the audience of persons for further research;
3. Suitable for mass testing (in large teams).
1. Determination occurs on a smear from the back of the nasopharynx or pharynx.
2. The virus can be identified at the earliest stages when it is still only on the mucous membranes of a person
3. Manufacturer - Core Technology Co., Ltd, China
1. Simplicity of the procedure;
2. Fast obtaining of the result: in 15-30 minutes;
3. Testing takes place in front of the client;
4. Sensitivity 97.5%, specificity 100%;
5. Affordable price.
1. This test is auxiliary in clinical diagnosis. Final positive test results must be confirmed by other methods, namely PCR diagnostics.
2. Cannot be used to confirm the absence of COVID-19 disease for border crossing, admission to the hospital.