Medical transportation in Kyiv
Transportation of patients with injuries, patients with limited mobility, patients who need constant medical support (blood pressure measurement, pulse, analgesia, artificial breathing, body fixation etc.) to the hospital department or diagnostic center (CT, MRI, X-ray, ultrasound).
Transportation of patients from one medical institution to another, from a medical institution to
of a private house or apartment, transportaion to the airstrip by ambulance.
Transportation in Kyiv includes:
- patient’s transportation who find it difficult to stay in a sitting position for a long time;
- patients with severe disoders, who need medical supervision during transportation (control of pressure, pulse, breathing, position etc.);
- patients with limited mobility, patients with oncology diseases, for people with injuries that require a recumbent position during transportation (spine injuries, hip fractures, including operated femoral neck fracture);
- for patients after TBI, including those operated on;
- for patients after strokes and heart attacks.
All possible types of transportations:
- from home to hospital for planned, surgical or other medical care.
- bed to bed transportation
- from hospital to home, between hospitals, incl. to private or specialized hospitals.
Rate the article:
Number of ratings: 119