Medical Transportation in Ukraine
Comfortable transportation of patients, patients with injuries, bedridden patients with any diseases (heart attacks, strokes, vascular pathologies) to specialized hospitals (surgical hospital for operations and back home after operations, with injuries, neurotraumas, oncology hospital, etc.), transportation between hospitals, including state and private hospitals, transportation of patients back home after inpatient treatment.
We provide transportation of:
- patients to specialized hospitals (surgical hospitals for operations and back home or to another hospital after surgical treatment),
- patients with traumas, neurotraumas, oncology and any other diseases
- transportation from regional hospitals, from medical centers, transportation between hospitals, including both state and private hospitals, transportation of patients back home after inpatient treatment.
Medical transportation in Ukraine will fits in cases:
- long-distance transportation of all people who find it difficult to stay in a sitting position for a long time, for patients who need medical supervision during transportation (control of blood pressure, pulse,vital signs, artificial breathing etc.);
- medical treatment during transportation (treatment of bedsores, change of diapers or urinals), for people with injuries that require a lying position during transportation (spinal injuries, hip fractures, including operated femoral neck fracture);
- for patients after TBI, including patients after surgical medical care;
- for patients after strokes and heart attacks;
- for patients with artificial breathing;
- for patients who need nonstop medication support during transportation.